There are regular volunteer groups that run at Hilton Green every Monday and Friday morning. Our volunteers work together to keep the site looking fantastic and running smoothly.
These groups are supported by the National Lottery.
• A great way to meet new people and build friendships.
• An opportunity to share old skills and learn new ones.
• Confidence building.
• A chance to spend time outdoors.
• Valuable experience towards employment.
• Good for physical and mental well being.
As a Volunteer
You can get involved with a variety of activities including:
• Landscape management.
• Construction projects.
Past projects have included building a pizza oven and constructing benches and tables for the site.